Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cooking Meat With Fire

There is something extremely manly about cooking meat with fire and on Sunday I had that chance with my new grill.

My wife and I had a deal, I bought her a house, she bought me a grill. But since we bought our home in November it was always too cold to BBQ. So when I did get to fire up my new cooking utensil I started grilling everything in sight. Steak. Chicken. Tomatoes. Onion. Zuccini.
Everything tasted awesome. I told Carrie that I want to grill every Sunday. One bite of my steak and I had her convinced.
I think one of my favorite cooking ingredients, especially when using steak, is olive oil. It's the secret to a juicy steak. Guess the secret is out now.
I used a recipe for the marinades. Next time, I'm making my own.
Have I mentioned I love my new cooking utensil?

No comments:

Post a Comment